Dental Implants in Wheeling, Illinois
If you have teeth that are missing, broken, or decayed, dental implants could be the way to get your smile back. At Northwest Implant Dental Spa, we have various implant options and related solutions that can suit your needs. Our skilled oral surgeon and dentist, Dr. Daniel Y. Kim, DDS, DICOI, has performed thousands of implant procedures, including full mouth, all-on-four and all-on-six, crowns and bridges, and implant-supported dentures. He also has performed numerous oral surgeries, such as bone grafting, to make dental implants possible.
We understand and empathize with the fact that many people feel nervous about getting dental implants. We strive to ease the process by working directly with those who turn to us. Dr. Kim meets one-on-one with patients to discuss their needs. A seasoned educator, he seeks to educate them about their oral health so they can make informed decisions about implants and other procedures.
Who is a Good Candidate for Dental Implants?
In general, a good candidate for dental implants should have overall good oral health, with adequate bone density in the jaw to support the implant. Healthy gums are crucial to the success of dental implants, as any existing periodontal issues should be addressed before implant placement.
If dental implants are the right choice for a patient, we will make them custom titanium abutments. We also utilize computer-aided design and manufacturing technology to offer sturdy crowns made of reliable materials. In certain cases, we can provide dental crowns in just one day.
Every patient’s smile is unique, so we deliver tailored service to match. Contact our office to learn about your dental implant options and the steps you can take to achieve the smile of your dreams.
Technology Driven SolutionsOur office is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to deliver customized solutions for our patients’ needs.
Flexible Appointment SchedulesOur flexible office hours make it easy to get the care you need, when you need it.
Convenient Payment PlansAsk about our payment plan options and pay the way you'd like.
Unmatched Knowledge & ExperienceDr. Kim has performed thousands of successful dental implant procedures over his 30-year tenure.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
We know our work is about so much more than implants. When we restore our patients’ smiles, we give them something they can benefit from for a lifetime.
Dental implants can provide:
- Better Looking Smiles: We make prosthetic teeth in-house that look natural. They fit our patients’ mouths and match the color of their existing teeth.
- Improved Oral Function: Our Wheeling dental implant services have helped many people speak, eat, and smile freely without the worries that come with dentures or missing and damaged teeth.
- Increased Jawbone Health: Dental implants serve as artificial teeth roots, preventing bone loss and preserving the structure and strength of jawbones.
- Long-Lasting Comfort: Implants remain comfortably in place and, depending on the type, become part of a person’s mouth. There is no need for the adhesives that come with dentures.
- Enhanced Confidence: Dental implants can significantly enhance self-esteem and confidence by restoring a natural-looking smile.
To learn more about dental implants and what solutions could be right for you, reach out to our office to schedule a free consultation. We serve clients in Buffalo Grove, Evanston, and the nearby areas from our conveniently located office in Wheeling.
“I am a dentist and a patient of Dr. Daniel Kim. His dental skill and chairside manner are the best I have experienced from any other dentist that I have seen in the past. His staff is well trained and welcoming, yet professional.” Robert H.