It is imperative to visit the dentist office on a regular basis to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy. Your dentist can detect symptoms of gum disease and other severe conditions early if you regularly visit their office. However, if you are experiencing specific symptoms, you should schedule an appointment as soon as possible instead of waiting for your next appointment.
Persistent Pain- If you are chewing and you are in pain, you should not wait to tell your dentist. There could be many causes of the pain in your mouth like an infection. The longer you wait, the worse it could get.
Dry Mouth- One of the many causes of bad breath is dry mouth. Your teeth can also decay faster if you do not have enough saliva in your mouth.
Bloody Gums- Whether your gums bleed while you are flossing or brushing, you should consult with your dentist because it could be a sign of gum disease.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it is vital to call your dentist right away. You can turn to Northwest Implant Dental Spa for all your dental needs. Contact a dentist in Wheeling, IL by calling (847) 629-4875 and we will make an appointment that is at a convenient time for your busy schedule.
If you have ever traveled abroad, then you may have noticed that people do not seem to smile the way they do here in the United States. You are not alone. In fact, most people in Europe know that if someone is smiling at them, that these people are most likely American. Sociologists have taken a look at this phenomenon and it turns out there is a reason why Americans tend to smile more.
In this study, they found that people in the United States, as well as Canada, tend to smile more because it is more diverse than other countries. Because we are so diverse, we tend to rely more on non-verbal emotional expressions than other countries that have fewer immigrants. Smiling when you do not understand the language allows individuals to bond socially. Even if you do not interact with people who have immigrated to the US, Americans still tend to smile because they want to be part of the crowd.
Do you want to smile more but have problems with your teeth? The Northwest Implant Dental Spa is proud to provide mouth reconstruction services for individuals who have problems with their teeth. See Dr. Kim today and learn more about what he can do for you.
Are you missing a single tooth and interested in replacing it? Instead of walking around with a big gap in your smile, you can see the team at the Northwest Implant Dental Spa for assistance. With our help, you will be able to repair your smile and feel confident about yourself.
You may think that getting an implant for a single tooth is not worth the time, but that is not the case. With this implant, you can avoid problems like gum disease, facial deformities, and more. We offer implants that are designed and fitted to look and act like a healthy tooth. Our doctor provides custom abutments that are made specifically for your implant, which means that you can quickly repair the implant if there are any problems in the future. Once your tooth has been implanted, you can go back to smiling at jokes, enjoying all the food you like to eat, and living your life the way you did before you lost the tooth.
Contact us today to make an appointment for teeth implants in Chicago. Our team is dedicated to providing you with unparalleled and efficient care, including full mouth restoration services. Free consultations are available.
Enamel is essential for your teeth. It protects the teeth from decay and makes sure that nothing makes it down to the most sensitive parts of your teeth. It is crucial that you take care of your teeth enamel, so you should consider the following tips:
- Stop Drinking Sugary Beverages – Sugar drinks are one of the biggest offenders when it comes to enamel problems. Cutting these beverages out of your diet now stops enamel damage.
- Take Care of Acid Reflux Issues – Individuals who deal with chronic acid reflux issues are prone to having problems with enamel. The stomach acid eats away at your enamel and can destroy your teeth. You should go to the doctor and make sure you are eating the right food to prevent acid reflux.
- Drink Your Milk – You do not have to drink milk – just make sure that you are getting enough calcium in your diet. You should keep an eye on the amount of calcium you are receiving in your diet and add a supplement if you are not getting enough.
Taking care of your teeth means finding a dependable dentist in Wheeling, IL. The team at Northwest Implant Dental Spa provides you with reliable care services, making sure that your smile looks great at all times.
The holidays are just around the corner, which means you will be eating a variety of foods that you do not eat all year long. Before you start loading up your plate, it is essential that you assess the available food options to make sure you are making the right choices. Here are some of the foods you should consider avoiding when you sit down for the big meal:
- Cranberry Sauce – Cranberry sauce may be pretty tart overall, but it turns out that this Thanksgiving standard is as sugary as a slice of pumpkin pie. If you plan on watching the amount of sugar you eat, then you may want to avoid this standard.
- Fruitcake – Most of us tend to avoid fruitcake during the holiday season, so if you were looking for another reason to avoid this standard: dried fruit is bad for your teeth! Not only is it covered in sugar, but dried fruit can also get stuck in your teeth and cause damage to your dental work.
- Stuffing – Many of us will stop at nothing to get as much stuffing on our plate as possible. It turns out that this perennial side is high in starch, which quickly turns in to sugar and gets stuck in your teeth.
Once the holidays are over, you should consider making an appointment with your dentist in Wheeling, IL, and the surrounding areas. Dr. Kim and his team at the Northwest Implant Dental Spa are ready to assist you with your needs.